Sunday, February 1, 2015

HELLO KITTY!!!

I'm not sure if I can fully express the love I have for Hello Kitty!

I actually completed these cards with my other cards from the previous blog post on Valentine's/Love Cards.  BUT I feel that Hello Kitty deserves her own post.

I have two Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridges.  I have Hello Kitty Font and Hello Kitty Greetings.

On this first card, I used the Hello Kitty Font Cartridge.

The base of this card is Bazzil's Special Occasion paper.  It's got a pearl-like finish.I used an EK Success paper punch on the side.

The rectangular mat is from Papertrey Inc. I rounded the corners with a Becky Higgins corner rounder.

The black base on the Cricut image is Bazzil Bling paper.  I am not sure of the brands of the light and dark pink papers used,  Hello Kitty, herself, is cut with American Crafts cardstock in snow.

The ribbon is Offray.  The black bling is from my bling stash.

This next card was inspired by my best friend's daughter.  Her daughter was a cheerleader for four years at our high school here in town.

The base is basic white cardstock.  The patterned paper is from Basic Grey's "Recess" Collection.

The image is from the Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut Cartridge.  The stars were cut from the George and Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge with gold, metallic paper.

The "GO GIRL" stamp is from Studio G.

Last, but certainly not least, is an "I Love You!" card.

The base is basic white cardstock.  The patterned paper is from Papertrey Inc. and corner rounded with Becky Higgins' corner rounder.

Both images were cut using the Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut Cartridge, using Bazzil papers.

AND.....there you have it! Three Hello Kitty cards.  They were fun to make!

I hope you liked them and are inspired by them.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment