Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Colorful Creations has some BLOG CANDY! :)

Hey all!!! :) OMG! A month or so has gone by??? That is so unacceptable! :( I am so sorry! Summer is supposed to be S-L-O-W, right? NOT! Well, at least not for me. :) I will talk more about that in a couple days, but.........as you all know....I am on the DT for Colorful Creations! :) I love these girls....they are quickly becoming like my on-line family. :) We even have some international sisters too now! :) And I thought Canada was as "International" as I would ever meet! ;) HA! ;) Hey, being from Montana, you almost always will have a Canadian friend. I have a Canadian best friend....I will talk about her later though. :)

Onto the BLOG CANDY from Colorful Creations and their blog! :)

They are giving away this:

Awesome, right???? And all you have to do is leave a comment over on THE COLORFUL CREATIONS BLOG (NOT HERE!!!!) and become a follower over there too. :)

Thanks and I will see you here in a couple days. :)

1 comment: